2022 Luncheon Gala benefitting the Academy Scholarship Fund
Support the Cambodia Academy Scholarship Fund!
Join us on Sunday, September 25 for a gourmet lunch and learn about the work of The Cambodia Academy, a charity organization with deep connections right here in Texas. You'll hear from our guests of honor and will enjoy our silent auction with great items to bid on. All proceeds to go supporting our scholarship fund, which provides a lifeline of education and nutritional support for vulnerable children in rural Mongkol Borei, Cambodia. Here's how you can support us: *Buy a ticket and attend! *Can't attend? Donate a ticket to the committee, and we'll pass it to someone local who could otherwise not join us. Or fund a scholarship ($295 or $25 a month) for one of our deserving students. *Consider being a platinum, gold, silver or bronze table sponsor This is an English-speaking event. All are welcome!
We seek to promote the work of the Cambodia Academy and increase its awareness in the greater Houston community.
We want to raise scholarships to provide education and hope to deserving children in a poor area of rural Cambodia.
More details here.
Guests of Honor/Speakers
- Dr. SreyRam Kuy, MD, MHS, FACS
- Mrs. Yani Rose Keo
- Mr Richard Howell, board of directors
- Event Chair: Nina Norng Ho
- Event Co-Chair: Dr. Sokchea Laura Mey, MD
- Event Planner and Consultant: Sarah Valle
- Event Support Committee: Panha Mey, Katherine Walsh, Jill Noska and Brian Howell, members of the Cambodia Academy Board of Directors